Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Michigan loses 4-star commit after spelling his name wrong

Michigan loses 4-star commit after spelling his name wrong
Michigan sent the wrong letter to Aubrey Solomon, and then spelled his name wrong.
Michigan thanked four-star commit Aubrey Solomon for attending its BBQ, which would have been a nice gesture if he went.
The defensive tackle from Georgia tweeted Monday night that he's opening up his recruitment. Solomon then explained the reasoning behind his decision to 247Sports.
"A day or two ago, they sent my mom a card thanking us for going to the Michigan BBQ, but we never went," Solomon said. "I do not know which recruit they were talking to, but it was not me. It was just a little heartbreaking, for me to supposedly be so high on their list, for them to confuse me with someone else. Plus they spelled both of my names wrong after I told them, but that was not the main issue. I guess they do not have tabs on me."
It's easy to feel disrespected by a university in a situation like this, but Solomon hasn't completely ruled out returning to Michigan, but added, "This go around I will make my decision with my mother in the driver's seat."
Oddly enough, this isn't the first time this year Michigan has lost a recruit for a simple reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment