Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Former Ole Miss QB Bo Wallace to help coach brother's H.S. team

Former Ole Miss quarterback Bo Wallace is back in football, only this time, on the coaching side.
Wallace recently accepted an opportunity to work with quarterbacks at Marshall County High in Lewisburg, Tennessee. Thomas Osteen, who coached Wallace at Giles County High School, coaches the Tigers.
The new position means that not only is Wallace reconnecting with his former quarterbacks coach, he also gets to instruct his younger brother Bryce, who is a sophomore quarterback on the team.
"I'm coming into a situation with Coach Osteen, knowing and liking how he coaches and his philosophies,” Wallace told the Nashville Tennessean. "I have a lot of friends on the staff and then I get to coach my little brother. I don't think there is a better place where I can see myself fitting right in."
Wallace started his collegiate career at Arkansas State, transferred to East Mississippi Community College after his freshman season and played three seasons at Ole Miss. He was not drafted out of college, but was invited to Kansas City Chiefs rookie minicamp for a tryout. He was cut at the end of the camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment